To start let’s mention 10 benefits traveling does for you:
- it broadens your horizons
- experiencing different cultures and realizing the same things can be done in different ways
- meeting some of the nicest people
- doing things you don’t normally do
- eating foods that change your taste buds
- seeing things you haven’t seen before
- learning a new language or part of it
- understanding different cultures
- sense of adventure
- develop skills you didn’t know you had
And the list can go on and on……………..wouldn’t it be nice if you could do that more often? Well I guess you can! Become a professional traveller, work on an airplane, work on a cruise ship work on a yacht and the list goes on, but in reality these jobs are not for everybody. Now one of the best things of travel I think is meeting so many different people. What if you could have a business out of just that……………………………………
I am wondering what you are thinking now, since this is so easy and I know you like it to. Most entrepreneurs say: ‘like what you do and you never work another day in your life’
So why is not everybody doing this? Because we have all been brought up: study hard so you can get a good job and work hard so you can pay the bills at the end of the month and repeat this every month. If you enjoy this then by all means carry on with that. If you don’t isn’t it time for a change? This change doesn’t have to be over night but it can be gradual. As long as you move towards living the life you want every day! Does this take you out of your comfort zone? I am sure it does. Life is to short to not enjoy it!!!
Oh and I forgot one very important point of benefits of travel…….it’s fun!! So why don’t you make your business out of meeting people and it can be all over the world. If you are interested leave me a reply.
Have a great weekend